How to Use Yahoo Mail on Android Phones?
This renowned product of Yahoo is generally known for providing a smooth emailing platform with easy UI. It has a variety of feature which makes our experience vivid with it. Setting up Yahoo Mail on your Android phone is an easy job and can be done in various ways. If you more than one account and want to use it one application, you can do so by setting it up on Yahoo application. If this sounds good you have found the right blog as Yahoo Support is going to cover everything on this blog so you can easily set it up on Android phones.
- On your phone, click email (email app) to open it.
- As you open it you will have a variety of options.
- Choose your ESP (email service provider) from it and tap on it.
- For example, click Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail. To synchronise with Yahoo, choose Yahoo Mail.
- On the next screen, select the Service; this can be found under it.
- Now, tap the down arrow and then enter your Yahoo email address.
- After entering the address, enter the password.
- Once you input the password, tap the Sign in button to continue.
- Now, let it access and synchronies, to that end, tap the Yes button.
- As you do that, an email from Yahoo will deliver to your mailbox.
- If the above steps don’t work, follow the next ones.
- Click the Playstore icon and search Yahoo mail app.
- Install this application on your phone and follow the above steps to configure it.
- If any issue occurs, restart your phone then use it.
Follow the above steps. By following you can easily synchronies it. But if issues persist or have other queries about it, then you contact us. To reach us, dial our Yahoo Customer Support Helpline Number +65-31582483 For more information, visit our official website.
Original Source : How to Use Yahoo Mail on Android Phones?